Dansie Shopping Cart Features
How to Order
What can it do for your webstore?
Some of its many features:
- Increase your web sales!
- If you have a web store, make your customers shopping experience EASY for them.
- A Dansie Shopping Cart will keep track of which items your web store shoppers are interested in, automatically calculate sales tax, shipping/handling and the grand total.
- It has several payment options you can activate including seamless connection with over 20 online real-time credit and debit card processors.
- The cart can email out itemized receipts to you (the merchant) and to your customers.
- Easing the navigation and shopping experience through your web store and reducing confusion will help you increase your web sales!
- Dansie Shopping Cart has been designed to handle almost every electronic commerce need.
- Any expert of HTML and FTP can easily set up a Dansie Shopping Cart on their website without any knowledge of Perl. There are NO variables needed to be set in the shopping cart script in about 95% of all cases. All variables are located in a separate, easy to edit, plain text data file.
- Requires no major changes to your site.
- Unlike some shopping cart software programs, the Dansie Shopping Cart has no limit to the number of items you want to sell with it from your web site.
- It keeps track of the products and prices and automatically calculates shipping, tax and the total for your customer's convenience.
- It allows multiple payment options in order to be flexible for both your customer and you the merchant. You may choose to use any or all of the following payment options:
- Secure Online Credit Card Transaction
- Credit Card Transaction Via Telephone
- The customers order, shipping address and total is emailed to you. The customer calls your telephone number to give you their credit card number.
- Check or Money Order
- The Dansie Shopping Cart can generate a custom order form for your customer to mail to you along with their check or money order.
- COD - Cash On Delivery
- Your customer enters in their name and shipping address. You ship their products to them COD.
- Auxiliary Payment Options
- PayPal, CubeCard, and more.
- It allows thumb-nail images of your products in the shopping cart. And your thumbnails can be easily linked to larger images too.
- Standard HTML forms can also be used to send product information and prices to the cart. Just by adding some submit buttons to your existing web pages.
- Can easily be configured to work with your current flat-file database. The use of flat-file databases with the cart is optional.
- Comes with a built-in search engine for your flat-file databases. Allows your customers to find what they want quickly.
- It handles Volume Discount Pricing. The prices of your items can get cheaper as your customer orders more quantities. See the Boy Scout Handbook for an example.
- Multiple Web store Discounts based upon either the subtotal or the total number of items the customer orders. Put enough demo items into the demo cart to total over $500 and you will see a 10% discount. At $600 you will see 15% and at $1000 you will see a 20% discount.
- Coupon/Gift Certificate Discount feature. Place an item in the demo cart, then enter "abc" as the "coupon or gift certificate number". More info on this feature in Personal Variable #59 in the ReadMe.
- Printable customer receipts and receipts by email too.
- Calculates sales tax for one or more states.
- The cart won't charge sales tax on items that you tag as "nontaxable".
- Customize with your font size, face, color, wallpaper, company logo and much more.
- Choose one of six different methods to calculate shipping charges. And you can have the cart calculate shipping rates to as many countries, locations or speeds of service as you wish.
- By the weight of the order (you define the weight of each item).
- By a flat-fee per item (you define the shipping charge of each item).
- Scaled according to the amount of purchase by flat-fees at various intervals.
- Scaled according to the amount of purchase by percentages at various intervals.
- Custom Database Shipping Tables.
- No shipping charges (you can turn them off and make a "Shipping Included" type of statement).
- The cart is available in any language. All words and phrases in the cart are easily customizable by adjusting your plain text "lang.dat" file.
- The cart will use the currency symbol you define, and the number of decimals in your currency. See Personal Variable #36 in the ReadMe for details. Examples:
- $ 9,999.99
- £ 9,999.99
- L 9.000
- Online technical support is available with all shopping cart purchases.
- Dansie Shopping Cart Mall Version will support an unlimited number of merchants using the same cart script.
- Remote shopping cart hosting services are available if your host wont allow you to run CGI Perl scripts on your website.
- Free product upgrades with new customer referrals. Keep up with all the latest features of the Dansie Shopping Cart.
- Never lose a customer again because of a difficult shopping cart. Allow your customers to decide if they want to purchase your product based upon if they want it or not, and not because they can't figure out how to use your shopping cart.
- No special software needed to install. Just a web browser, an FTP program and a plain text editor such as WordPad or NotePad (or SimpleText if you have a Mac).
- Can work with MySQL/PHP databases. See an example here.
- It runs on Unix, Linux and Windows systems with Apache, FrontPage, BSDI, NCSA and Netscape-Enterprise server software and many others.
- And many other features...
Dansie Programming, 150 Hamakua Drive #304, Kailua, Hawaii 96734