Show all FAQs
Can the Dansie Shopping Cart work on a website with frames?
Yes! Here is the key to using frames with your Dansie Shopping Cart:
1. Set HV#2 to a URL that does NOT load frames.
2. Set HV#12 to a URL that DOES load frames.
3. Leave HV#11 blank.
4. Make sure all your URLs in your "return" tags are a to a page that does NOT load frames.
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=return VALUE="http://www.YourName.com/rightframe.html">
5. If you want an <A HREF> link or a FORM's purchase button to load the cart in a different frame, then set the TARGET attribute to the name of the frame you want the cart to load in. Example:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.YourName.com/cgi-bin/cart.pl" TARGET="right_frame">
6. Do not use TARGET attributes in a frame in which you want the cart to load in the same frame. Example:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.YourName.com/cgi-bin/cart.pl">
The names of your frames are in the parent page that loads them. If you are not sure what the name of your frames are, ask your webmaster.
Dansie FAQ Wizard 2.0 http://www.dansie.net