Dansie FAQ Wizard
A CGI Perl script that will allow you to easily create, edit and maintain a searchable frequently asked questions database on your website.
- Enhance customer support with a searchable FAQ on your website.
- All variables settings, language phrases, fonts and background colors are easily edited from a separate variables file to ease your customization.
- Questions and answers have different font colors for ease of browsing.
- Automatically hyperlinks URLs in search results that open in a new window for the convenience of your FAQ viewers.
- Automatically highlights queried search words in the search results to help you find what you're looking for faster.
- All FAQs are assigned a permanent unique ID number that allows you to email a link that will always bring up the same FAQ.
- Search engine friendly. Search engines will easily find your FAQs and index them in their database. With the "random questions" variable set, the script will provide dynamic links to random FAQs each time a search engine spiders your site!
- Admin features include easy adding, editing and deleting of FAQs.
- Has a search log so you can see what your visitors searched for.
- No HTML or Perl knowledge is necessary.
- Installation is so easy we'll do it for you at no extra charge if you need help.
See the Dansie FAQ Wizard DEMO.
See dansie.net's LIVE working FAQ.
Order Dansie FAQ Wizard today!